Yes?No? No OBC for repeat COVID cancellations this time around?

how about shareholder credit, we have B2B in oct 2020, that i expect will be cancelled. We have $100 and $150 shareholder OBC, will that tranfer over? Will we get offer for $600 for each leg ?

3 hours ago, grimpil said:

how about shareholder credit, we have B2B in oct 2020, that i expect will be cancelled. We have $100 and $150 shareholder OBC, will that tranfer over? Will we get offer for $600 for each leg ?

With the shareholder's credit, it did not automatically transfer to my rebooked cruise.  I had to email Carnival with the new cruise information.  I did and they added it to my new cruise.  I can see it on my paperwork now.

That's what I was thinking too. The only OBC that wasn't due to the cruiseline's cancellation was the 25.00 that our TA's agency gave us.  Both cancellations were by the cruise line due to COVID-19.   If we wind up with 625 when we re-book, great.  If not, it's only what I expected anyway.  Either outcome is probably something other cruisers want to know about, so I'll update when I re-book.  

If this was directed toward me,  I take issue with your interpretation of my words that I am looking for free money.  I don't see where you're getting that from my posts.   As for the second -about TA's company name - thank you for pointing that out. It wasn't intentional, and if anyone has any instruction on how to further alter that screenshot to remove the name, I'll do it.