Jewel-Feb 14, 2021 sailing cancelled

31 minutes ago, pspercy said:

Long may that continue !

Booked on December sailing, 11days, very rare for Galveston. It'll also be our first corner-aft 🙂

You have one of those rare sailings to panama. I waited too long and the price just goes up. I sure hope you sail. I really wanted that one.

Still waiting on my email about jewel 2/14. Very poor communication imo that I find out from cruise critic. I saw this thread is how I found out. Then I checked other social sites and saw posts people asking why the cruise was missing from the booking engine. And a few got emails they could post. 

Still couldnt believe I open cruise critic before dinner yesterday and see a thread and I think that's my ship and that's the date I'm booked, what do you mean cancelled? ... not a word from rcl. When I emailed my TA he said rcl didnt email him either. 

18 hours ago, ONECRUISER said:

Was covering my bases have 36 nites in Nov/Dec Booked on Vision(Carib) and Jewel(TA), HAD 27 nites next Mar/Apr, and 35 next Summer Jun/Jul/Aug. Booked Jewel next Spring Dates incase Fall canceled. Looking like might all fall threw not get Cruise until next Summer

Seek alternate vacation plans to avoid disappointments.....................

On 7/1/2020 at 12:25 AM, firefly333 said:

Do you have a updated list? I was told it's the week of 2/14 that is cancelled when they switch the ships.

I havent gotten any email just reading and elsewhere says the 2nd leg of my b2b cancelled.

Not real happy with rcl right now. I considered it a downgrade to move from allure b2b march 2022 to liberty with no compensation. Now not even 2 weeks later my other b2b is hit.... everything I've read says 2/14 cancelled. I'm sure my ta is thrilled with yet another change.

Would be nice to get a email from rcl if I'm affected. I only have 5 booked, and this is 4 weeks affected in about 2 weeks. 

I tried to post the link to the blog but looks like it wasn’t allowed. I agree that you should have gotten an email. I actually read it in RCCL  blog. Our TA double checked and the 2/7-14 sailing is the last for Jewel. 

On 7/1/2020 at 10:22 AM, pspercy said:

Long may that continue !

Booked on December sailing, 11days, very rare for Galveston. It'll also be our first corner-aft 🙂

You’re gonna be sooooo hooked!  We typically book our cruises based on availability of corner-aft Cabins. Specifically deck 7 on Voyager and Freedom class. As this is our first on Jewel we went with a center hump.