Looks like no Preziosa sailings from Southampton until April 2021!

sidekick180

I may be jumping the gun here, so we will have to wait for official confirmation, but I was considering booking on the Preziosa Northern Europe cruise from 7th to 14th October 2020. I realise that I was being very optimistic, which is why I was holding back from making the booking.

It now looks like my decision to wait was justified.

I went on the MSC website this morning and put Southampton in as the departure port and then looked at the sailing dates. There were no dates available until april 2021, so I have to assume that this means Preziosa will not be running any cruises sailing from Southampton this year. Such a shame because I have already had two cruises cancelled this year. It is what it is, and although lots of people would say, why even consider booking for this year, my answer would be that after such a rubbish year, it would be nice to have something to look forward to.

Sad news but to be expected . We are booked for September for hubby’s birthday , always go away for each other’s special days , looks like we will be holidaying at Ourgate   
or Back Garden this year , better to keep safe and well.

I know two people who have had this terrible virus, a neighbour who was hospitalised and thankfully recovered weeks ago and last night she tells me a niece and great niece have picked it up and have know idea from where . The enemy is invisible and we have no weapons yet to fight it . 

• Like 1

I absolutely agree that keeping safe and well is the most important thing. I think everyone wishes that this horrible virus would do one, and let us all get back to trying to enjoy life. One day, there will be a vaccine, but I'm still not convinced it will provide the be all and end all for this horrible disease. We can only hope!

• Like 1