Yet another lift & shift question

Sorry if this has been previously addressed but I did not see an answer.  If a shifted cruise has a price drop making it lower than the lifted cruise does Royal offer a price adjustment?  Original cruise was Harmony 10/20 it was paid in full using a combo of FCC from a cruise cancelled in March and cash.  We moved to Symphony 10/21.  The new invoice I received from Royal is about $800 less for the Symphony than the original Harmony.  I have priced it out as a new trip as well and at this point it is about $300 cheaper.  Am I entitled to a price reduction?  If yes in what form?  FCC, OBC, or credit refund. 

Second issue, my child was listed in my friend's cabin so that my friend could take advantage of our discount.  She had paid her cabin in full well before final payment, well before this Covid mess all started (payment was made on my credit card).  I was told if I applied my daughter's FCC to this reservation that it would automatically generate a refund due to "overpayment" and that refund would go back on the card used to pay (mine).  I have not seen any refunds at this point, and now I am worried that I will see neither the refund or the FCC again.  I want one or the other!  Preferably the refund!  It has only been about a month though so it may just be to soon.  I just want some reassurance that I was given the correct information regarding the refund being automatically generated when applied the FCC.  

Thank you!

10 minutes ago, Tljcruiser said:

Am I entitled to a price reduction?  If yes in what form? 

Yes, but the FCC needs to be removed and then reapplied after the refund -this assumes you put in more cash than the price drop.

Sorry I am slow tonight......I have gone back to work after a 5 month spring break and trying to figure out how to socially distance 1200 middle schools in a limited space and keeping them masked, while attempting to figure out how to plan to switch everything over to virtual "just in case" has just about drained every ounce of intelligence from my brain!  So we paid a $300 depo, applied 2 $654 FCC's, applied a $495 credit from the travel agency and then paid $768 at final.  Making up the $2871 total.  The invoice Royal sent for the new cruise was $2062.  I'm not really following how that would work?

3 minutes ago, Tljcruiser said:

I'm not really following how that would work?

You'll have to call to see what they can do, but it seems you should get all your cash back, apply the 3 credits and have a small final payment, which you should not make till next year. @Ourusualbeach can maybe clarify.