classic drinks package how does this work?

Baxterbunnymom

On ‎8‎/‎27‎/‎2020 at 12:35 PM, Baxterbunnymom said:

Thanks everyone! that makes it much easier.  we're mainly soft drink people so we should be fine, although..I suppose if you want to try something, the cruise would  be the time! (within reason!

There are some non-alcoholic beverage packages that may be more suited to you. We had one for one cruise. For the few alcoholic drinks we wanted it was cheaper to buy the classic non-alcoholic package and pay for the individual alcoholic drinks. That gave us all the soft drinks, fancy coffees, bottled water and fruit juices we wanted within the package. See https://www.celebritycruises.com/gb/things-to-do-onboard/onboard-packages/beverage-packages

1 hour ago, George C said:

Everyone has there own taste I like Hennessy VS, if you want really high end we had the premium plus on MSC yacht club which included everything by the glass so you could skip VSOP and order XO cognacs also 21 year old and older scotch, plus they pour doubles if you like. Micheals on infinity has a decent selection of single malt if you book a suite, royal suite you can get a bottle of McAllans for your suite .

I have a good selection of Scotch and Brandy at home at all price ranges - I certainly don't restrict myself to the very best (although I do adopt a less qty better quality approach these days).  Scotch - I generally enjoy the Islay malts, along with Talisker, Oban.   I've enjoyed Martel VS at winter bonfire parties, Remy and Camus VSOP over the years as a general go to brandy.   Henessey, Martel and Camus XO  come out for special occasions / a bit of self indulgence.  In the sunset bar the Henessey VS and Remy were a surprise - if you'd told me it was a cheap rip off i'd have believed you.  

• Like 1

On 8/27/2020 at 5:24 PM, thomarvin said:

FYI. The coffee shop and bottled water are included with the classic plan.  I got my monies worth in Lattes alone

Also, with the water they usually have a station at the gangplank as you are exiting  the ship on port days.

Edited by dkjretired

There are some non-alcoholic beverage packages that may be more suited to you. We had one for one cruise. For the few alcoholic drinks we wanted it was cheaper to buy the classic non-alcoholic package and pay for the individual alcoholic drinks. That gave us all the soft drinks, fancy coffees, bottled water and fruit juices we wanted within the package. See https://www.celebritycruises.com/gb/things-to-do-onboard/onboard-packages/beverage-packages

But the drink packages were a perk.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums