Book a cruise July, 2021

johnnyd

I am thinking about booking a cruise for next July. The deal includes a few days in port at the beginning of the cruise as well as round trip air. It is a good 

deal. I need to decide quickly. Can anyone give me a run down on the cruise cancellation policy. Is it OK to cancel up to 48 hours prior to the cruise and 

fill refund is made?

No, you can’t get a refund if you cancel. You can get a Future Cruise Credit or you can change it to the same/similar cruise another year. Here’s a link to the relevant page on their website https://www.azamara.com/cruise-with-confidence?_ga=2.98712983.805343934.1599161547-1422168916.1598597026

On 9/3/2020 at 3:24 PM, johnnyd said:

I am thinking about booking a cruise for next July. The deal includes a few days in port at the beginning of the cruise as well as round trip air. It is a good 

deal. I need to decide quickly. Can anyone give me a run down on the cruise cancellation policy. Is it OK to cancel up to 48 hours prior to the cruise and 

fill refund is made?

Sorry to tell you that what you are referring to sold out that first night.  I'm referring to the "deal."