Tauck River Cruising

Cruisedreamer1

We've done land tours w/ Tauck & their dress code is casual during the day (shorts/jeans tees, etc) & somewhat dressier at night.  Think black pants/dressy tops or maybe a sundress, etc for dinner with people dressing up a bit more for the Welcome/Farewell dinners.  

What french river cruise are you looking at?  We are booked on Tauck's French Escapade river cruise next July-our 1st Tauck river cruise.  We've done 4 on Uniworld & are looking foward to trying Tauck.

3 minutes ago, need2travel1 said:

We've done 4 on Uniworld & are looking foward to trying Tauck.

I've done 3 river cruises on Uniworld and have a Tauck river cruise booked for December 2021.  I too am looking forward to trying Tauck.  Thanks for the info on the dress code.  Sounds much like the way I dressed on Uniworld.  

For the time being Uniworld has priced me out, as I travel solo and they no longer offer any discounts.  

On 9/5/2020 at 9:11 PM, Cruisedreamer1 said:

Paris to Avignon

We looked at that itinerary as well, it looks great.  We had a hard time deciding between the two but decided since we couldn't travel this year we'd go for the full two weeks.  Hopefully 2021 will be a better year for travel!

On 9/5/2020 at 3:20 PM, Roz said:

I've done 3 river cruises on Uniworld and have a Tauck river cruise booked for December 2021.  I too am looking forward to trying Tauck.  Thanks for the info on the dress code.  Sounds much like the way I dressed on Uniworld.  

For the time being Uniworld has priced me out, as I travel solo and they no longer offer any discounts.  

Uniworld is getting more expensive every year.  In the past we've waited until about February or so when they start discounting their trips & then taken whatever sailing they had available for a July/Aug departure on an itinerary we were interested in.  But this time we decided to go for it with Tauck & book early to give ourselves something to look forward to for 2021.  Let's just hope it's better than 2020 is!

• Like 1