DoubleUp FCC discount coupons from the same cancelled cruise

Serengeti228

CND doubleUp is well understood. NCL cancelled my cruise early this year and rewarded me and the 2nd passenger separately FCC discount (not cash value) coupon. I managed to have the 2nd passenger's coupon transferred to me. While I am able to apply my own FCC discount on the new booking, the NCL PCC states that I can't doubleUp the FCC discount coupon issued from the same cancelled cruise. Do the FCC T&Cs say so? Any possibility that I can doubleUp in this specific case?

What exactly are you talking about?   The 25% bonus FCC?   If you are referring to the “discount “. Percentage that was given in limited cases-  no you can not double that.   It is 1 per cruise-   A percentage discount,  of the cruise fare only.    You can’t just keep stacking up multiple percentages off.    

6 hours ago, Budget Queen said:

What exactly are you talking about?   The 25% bonus FCC?   If you are referring to the “discount “. Percentage that was given in limited cases-  no you can not double that.   It is 1 per cruise-   A percentage discount,  of the cruise fare only.    You can’t just keep stacking up multiple percentages off.    

I refer to the 25% discount FCC.I have 2x 25% discount issued from the same cancelled cruise and 1x 10% discount issued from another cancelled cruise. I am able to apply multiple FCC discounts from different cancelled cruises, 1x 25% and 1x 10%, on a single new booking. However, I was told that multiple FCC discount coupons (under my name) issued from the same cancelled cruise can't be applied concurrently on a single booking.

1 hour ago, bluesea777 said:

I think the FCC is per person, not per whole cabin. If you are cruising with someone else, you might need to transfer one FCC to that person so it can be applied to their fare.

Please correct if I’m wrong.

You are correct. FCC follows the passenger's name and can only be applied to the cruisefare of the passenger named on the FCC. I booked solo fare and all FCCs are under my name.