Cruise missing from schedule

patty1955

I did notice that since they changed their website, two cruises we had our eyes on in the online brochure for October 2022 are not found on the website. I’m hoping that this is just a glitch with the website configuration. I’ll keep checking and give them a call if they don’t show back up in a week or so.

1 hour ago, SailMaine said:

I did notice that since they changed their website, two cruises we had our eyes on in the online brochure for October 2022 are not found on the website. I’m hoping that this is just a glitch with the website configuration. I’ll keep checking and give them a call if they don’t show back up in a week or so.

Yeah, I noticed you can't search by ship anymore either

13 hours ago, patty1955 said:

Yeah, I noticed you can't search by ship anymore either

And when you search by Destination or Date, the results don’t clearly list which ship the cruise is on. You have to go into the details and look at the pricing deck plans to try to figure it out. One cruise I looked at, I couldn’t tell which motor yacht it was on. 

I just got an email from our TA forwarding their email from Windstar that our January Wind Surf cruise has canceled and I think our TA St. Maarten - Lisbon in April on the Wind Surf is canceled as well. -  I am writing to you today with disappointing news as COVID-19 continues to impact us all. Due to rising COVID outbreaks around the world, we have made the difficult decision to cancel our cruise departures further out, including your client’s cruise. We are eager to return to sailing when we believe that the environment will support it. We previously canceled all remaining cruises in 2020 and are now canceling cruises for January and February 2021 for all our yachts, and into March and April 2021 depending on the itinerary. Our first yacht to set sail will be the Wind Spirit on March 25, 2021 in Tahiti. We are doing our best to make these decisions in a timely manner out of respect for your client’s calendar and travel plans.

I did some checking and it looks like this cruise might be missing because it's out of the US and more than 7 days. It's far enough out that that might not be the reason but a search for "Ocean Crossings"  doesn't show any leaving the US except one from San Juan.