Kids Sail Free ... Or Not?

22 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Possibly. Knowing the rules and what’s been done in the past certainly helps when dealing With Royal.  I still get agents that aren’t completely familiar with all tje nuances to their policies.  Depending in the situation I either ask for a supervisor or just call back. 

Update. I booked today. I did have to put down a 250 deposit for the 3rd child who doesn't have a cruise credit. I didn't press the issue to try to have it waived as I was expecting to have to pay it.

One thing was interesting. Online I only had the option for a balcony guarantee. Its the Oasis so there are inside and ocean view balconies. Online I could not specify which I would get as a guarantee. On the phone I had the option to take an Ocean View balcony guarantee. 

Didn't realize the options were different when calling vs booking online. Now let's just hope we sail in Sep 2021. Thanns again for you expertise!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MoniMommy said:

Update. I booked today. I did have to put down a 250 deposit for the 3rd child who doesn't have a cruise credit. I didn't press the issue to try to have it waived as I was expecting to have to pay it.

One thing was interesting. Online I only had the option for a balcony guarantee. Its the Oasis so there are inside and ocean view balconies. Online I could not specify which I would get as a guarantee. On the phone I had the option to take an Ocean View balcony guarantee. 

Didn't realize the options were different when calling vs booking online. Now let's just hope we sail in Sep 2021. Thanns again for you expertise!

Glad to hear that it all worked out.