Lift and Shift- Reflection Signature Suite

dcbiker97

Has anyone lifted and shifted their cruise where they had booked a Signature Suite on Reflection and shifted to another S Class or to an M class ship? According to Celebrity's L&S site, my two options are Silhouette or Constellation. Since Reflection is the only ship that has Signature  suites, I was wondering whether you were offered a Royal Suite (higher category but with the same amenities) or a Celebrity suite (lower category and fewer included amenities). I'm aware I could call but I'd like to have as much information from the cruising community before I do so. Thanks.

On 11/26/2020 at 8:07 AM, dcbiker97 said:

Has anyone lifted and shifted their cruise where they had booked a Signature Suite on Reflection and shifted to another S Class or to an M class ship? According to Celebrity's L&S site, my two options are Silhouette or Constellation. Since Reflection is the only ship that has Signature  suites, I was wondering whether you were offered a Royal Suite (higher category but with the same amenities) or a Celebrity suite (lower category and fewer included amenities). I'm aware I could call but I'd like to have as much information from the cruising community before I do so. Thanks.

I would call the lift and shift number. If I wanted to go back 1 additional week and they spoke to a special department and let me. The Connie is M class, but the Sillie is S class. Perhaps they can put you on Edge or Apex. It never hurts to ask, the worst they can say is no.