Are FCC's issued for a March 2020 Cruise being extended? They were originally set to expire in Dec 2020.

DebMA

My FCCs for a cancelled cruise due to covid have *disappeared* from my account?! They were there

yesterday and AFAIK the expiration date was 12/31/2020 but the same wording was used about

being valid for a year from date of issue. What should I do?. I'll call HAL, obviously, but anything else.

Wow. Just called HAL who says that my FCCs are assigned to a booking # via iCruise.com (WMPH).

I was looking at that site but never booked anything. Anyone had a bad experience with them? I"ve

made contact and told them how unhappy I am right now.

I have received an extension from Dec 16, 2020 to Dec 16, 2021.  Someone from HAL responded to my email by leaving a message on my voicemail advising me of the extension and it appeared in in my account 24 hours later.

• Like 2

I just checked mine, and the email I received on 5/7 for my canceled Noordam Alaska cruise (that was scheduled to depart on 5/24) said the FCC was valid for 12 months for cruises to depart by 12/31/2022. So it looks as though they extended it early on but perhaps that didn't get applied retroactively to existing FCCs (at least without manual intervention)?

Just today received TWO more FCCs from my March 2021 cruise which was originally March 2020.  One has a book by July 8, 2021 the other by Aug 4, 2021.  Both are sail by Dec 31, 2022.  Already had one book by Nov 24 and sail by Dec 31, 2022.

Sure is confusing......