Lift & Shift Question

TonyaJune

I have a cruised booked on May 21, 2021 to Bermuda on the Freedom of the Seas out of Cape Liberty.  Final payment is coming up, but I don't want to make the payment because most likely this cruise will be cancelled.  The problem is I can't take advantage of the lift and shift option because cruises to Bermuda for 2022 are not published yet.  Was wondering if RCCL will allow me to lift and shift my cruise to later in 2021 because 2022 is not open yet.  Got a great deal on this cruise and I don't want to lose my pricing.

10 minutes ago, TonyaJune said:

I have a cruised booked on May 21, 2021 to Bermuda on the Freedom of the Seas out of Cape Liberty.  Final payment is coming up, but I don't want to make the payment because most likely this cruise will be cancelled.  The problem is I can't take advantage of the lift and shift option because cruises to Bermuda for 2022 are not published yet.  Was wondering if RCCL will allow me to lift and shift my cruise to later in 2021 because 2022 is not open yet.  Got a great deal on this cruise and I don't want to lose my pricing.

The only way you will be able to lift and shift is to make your final payment and if the cruise is cancelled and if there are itineraries that can v=be shifted to then you will have that option.

If you cancel before final there is 0% chance of Royal allowing you to lift and shift after the fact.

You also have a 0% chance of shifting this to later in 20021

1 hour ago, TonyaJune said:

Did you try and see if they would allow a non Bermuda lift to april 2022? Only way I know of to save your price, though not your itinerary. 

Edited by firefly333

12 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Did you try and see if they would allow a non Bermuda lift to april 2022? Only way I know of to save your price, though not your itinerary. 

There are no Bermuda cruises in April 2022.  Itinerary "type" has to be the same

Edited by Ourusualbeach