FCC Cruise Cancelled by P&O

tall steve

P&O list details of what happens if the customer cancels a cruise booked using FCC, but details are a bit vague about what happens if P&O cancel the cruise.

Is the FCC amount just reallocated back to the customers account (100%), or is "additional FCC" applied to the amount, meaning that 125% is put in the customers account (if the cruise was booked using FCC and cancelled by P&O)?   

15 minutes ago, tall steve said:

P&O list details of what happens if the customer cancels a cruise booked using FCC, but details are a bit vague about what happens if P&O cancel the cruise.

Is the FCC amount just reallocated back to the customers account (100%), or is "additional FCC" applied to the amount, meaning that 125% is put in the customers account (if the cruise was booked using FCC and cancelled by P&O)?   

You just get the original FCC back in your account or you can have a refund of actual money paid. If you had to pay an additional amount, over and above the FCC, they'll add 25% to that bit. But you don't get an extra 25% on the FCC you've already had. 

22 minutes ago, cruisenewbie1976 said:

You just get the original FCC back in your account or you can have a refund of actual money paid. If you had to pay an additional amount, over and above the FCC, they'll add 25% to that bit. But you don't get an extra 25% on the FCC you've already had. 

Once you have used FCC's to book a future cruise you cannot get a refund of the money. This is one of the gripes I have, I contacted P&O for clarification, this is one reason why I have not used my FCC as I will request my money back if I haven't used them by Dec 2021. You can't use them to pay towards the balance of a cruise already booked either, only upgrades. I am hoping P&O extend the FCC's into 2022 and allow them to be used against future bookings.