Any Non-Suite Anthem Rooms for 5?

From what I've seen, if we want a pullman + sofa bed on Anthem, is our only option to select a suite type room (e.g. Junior Suite is cheapest)?  Or am I missing an option for us?  We are a family of 4.  Booking 2 rooms is $$$ for cruises going forward.  We've booked single rooms before but as our kids get older, it's not as ideal to share the sofa bed.  Will still book if that's our only option, but just wanted to make sure.  Any balcony rooms for 5?

Edited by LuCruise

2 hours ago, LuCruise said:

From what I've seen, if we want a pullman + sofa bed on Anthem, is our only option to select a suite type room (e.g. Junior Suite is cheapest)?  Or am I missing an option for us?  We are a family of 4.  Booking 2 rooms is $$$ for cruises going forward.  We've booked single rooms before but as our kids get older, it's not as ideal to share the sofa bed.  Will still book if that's our only option, but just wanted to make sure.  Any balcony rooms for 5?

Unfortunately there are no balconies with the pullman as there are on Oasis and Allure.  You would need a suite to be able to book 5 and get the extra bedding option

6 hours ago, LuCruise said:

Thanks for confirming.  I know there are some JS on deck 9 that have both but wasn't seeing any regular balcony with a sofa and pullman.  Too bad.

You won't find those rooms that you are talking about on Harmony or Symphony either.  Only on oasis and Allure...great rooms.

8 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

You won't find those rooms that you are talking about on Harmony or Symphony either.  Only on oasis and Allure...great rooms.

Harmony and Symphony are great though as they have the built in trundle (assuming this

is standard for all sofa bed rooms for 4). So don't need to worry about trying to grab one of the 5+.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, LuCruise said:

Harmony and Symphony are great though as they have the built in trundle (assuming this

is standard for all sofa bed rooms for 4). So don't need to worry about trying to grab one of the 5+.

Now that you mention  that does the Anthem not have the same trundle bed set up.  The cabins came from the same manufacturer

• Like 1