New "Have It All" Promotion

Crazy For Cats

4 hours ago, kazu said:

That’s a very good question.  You would think if there had been such a survey that any one on the forum received, they would have posted?  I don’t recall reading of any such survey on the boards or did I miss it ?  😂  I know we didn’t get one.

I had the same thought -- if "tens of thousands" of Mariners had been surveyed, as Antorcha said, I would have expected some discussion on here about such a survey, and I don't recall such a discussion either. 

• Like 2

• 11 months later...
On 4/21/2021 at 1:43 PM, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

Just finished the Webinar for Travel Agents, here are the key takeaways:

• Three basic rate codes: Have it All (with perks), Advantage (without perks, refundable deposit), Non-Refundable deposit (without perks).  There will still be limited time sales promotions, but they will all stack on top of Have it All (sort of like Princess recently did with Best Sale Ever and Princess+)
  • Group rates do not include Have it All perks, but they can be added for $45pp/day by agents inputting a code when booking.
  • The same is true for any other existing booking or pricing point that does not include the Have it All perks with the exception of Non-Refundable deposit rates which do not combine with Have it All (or any other promos).
  • Pricing difference between Have it All and Advantage fares was not addressed (it seems to vary by category and sailing and is not a flat pp/day rate like Princess Savers/ Princess+).
  • Gratuities were intentionally left out so that HAL can still offer as a limited time booking incentive on all bookings, or periodically offer as a perk through specific travel agencies/consortium's, or allow travel agents to add as a value add on their own as a way to close sales.

Could you email me please sir....mprivette2 @ nc.rr.com....just remove the spaces