Anyone else still waiting on FCC for cruises halted in February?

coastcat

I was booked on the September 2021 Solstice transpacific. I received an email from Celebrity in February saying that my cruise was put on hold due to the Canada port situation. It was not technically cancelled, but nevertheless they offered price-protected rebooking, 100% refund, or 125% FCC. I clicked the various links right away to request the FCC; I have other plans for next September and an Edge cruise booked for March 2022, so FCC would be lovely.

As of today the cruise remains in my planner as an active booking. I called about three weeks ago to ask what was going on. The rep said that there was no record of me requesting the FCC option. No problem, she would take care of it.

Well, it's still in my Celebrity planner. It's a month until final payment for a cruise that won't happen. Is anyone else still waiting for FCC resulting from the February notification?

Edited by coastcat

Sounds like it wasn't processed correctly by the system when you made the original request.  If you still don't have it a couple days prior to your final payment date on the new cruise, call in and request an extension on the final.