May 13 Deadline -- FCC and Tax Refund

Surprising nobody, Royal has missed its self-imposed May 13 deadline to create FCC vouchers and refund tax and port fees paid. 

Maybe I'm off-base, and I realize they are busy, but is it too much to expect from a company the size of RCI to actually do things they promise to do, on time?

1 hour ago, lrbrau2 said:

Surprising nobody, Royal has missed its self-imposed May 13 deadline to create FCC vouchers and refund tax and port fees paid. 

Maybe I'm off-base, and I realize they are busy, but is it too much to expect from a company the size of RCI to actually do things they promise to do, on time?

Give it 2 more weeks,then call.  There are many issues that are delaying  the processing.  Some are simply that they are behind and it will get caught up, others are more complicated and won’t  resolve themselves without intervention. 

It's been 65 days since my cancelled May 22 sailing and I've not gotten the tax/fee refund yet. Royal did give me the FCC info but would not discuss the tax refund directly with me. TA says still in process. Hopefully I get the refund by EOM.

Us too, our May 3rd cruise was cancelled on March 7th.  Everyone else in our party has been refunded except us.  Ours does not even show cancelled yet.  My TA has been calling and not getting anywhere at all.  She will make her weekly call again on Monday to see what is going on.   My daughter got most of her refund about 3 weeks ago, but still a little left for her too.  

But to not even show it is cancelled yet is pretty crazy, especially since the cruise date is here and gone.