Ovation Veranda Suite Size Question

Jdell

Hi All,

New to Seabourn and considering booking one of this summer's Greece itineraries on the Ovation. In looking at the Veranda Suites, the description has a size range of 246 to 302 square feet. Is there a certain location or deck on the ship where one can secure what's considered the larger size (302 sq. ft.) or is the size difference related to handicap accessible suites.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Jdell said:

Hi All,

New to Seabourn and considering booking one of this summer's Greece itineraries on the Ovation. In looking at the Veranda Suites, the description has a size range of 246 to 302 square feet. Is there a certain location or deck on the ship where one can secure what's considered the larger size (302 sq. ft.) or is the size difference related to handicap accessible suites.

Thanks!

3DFD4183-C12C-4721-A3AC-3FCAB1F70B25.thumb.jpeg.133810499acfcbf3e00dd0825ba384b6.jpeg

35FBB708-E04C-4FA2-A5C6-9CA68DC4AC5D.jpeg

Some V-1 suites lack the bathtub. That accounts for a smaller area.  Otherwise they are all the same.  The suites adjacent to the Wintergarden suites are much smaller and that would be the 246 sq. ft. Any other suite would be the 302 sp. ft.

We have been upgraded at times to higher floors, but still in a Veranda suite.  I honestly did not see any difference that mattered to us.  My DW actually prefers the floor that has the washer and dryers as the access is a bit easier.  My only issue that we experienced and I make sure it's clear with our TA each cruise going forward is to not have a room with a common door to another suite.  The privacy between suites is impacted and it was a struggle for my DW to get comfortable when we wanted to be alone.....  😲  They are not common, but they are there.