First Saga Cruise

ann141

I'm one of the 200 who downloaded your excellent review - many thanks for it, LondonLad60. I was a bit concerned by Saga's apparent failure to honour the 10% discount you were offered. I would have expected them to say that they would not, there and then, refund 10% of the deposit you had paid for your cruise, but would instead deduct 10% of the entire cost of the cruise from the final payment due. Could this be what they meant? 

17 hours ago, Vivaldi said:

I'm one of the 200 who downloaded your excellent review - many thanks for it, LondonLad60. I was a bit concerned by Saga's apparent failure to honour the 10% discount you were offered. I would have expected them to say that they would not, there and then, refund 10% of the deposit you had paid for your cruise, but would instead deduct 10% of the entire cost of the cruise from the final payment due. Could this be what they meant? 

Hi Vivaldi

Thanks for your kind words regarding the review. Regarding the deposit, that could have been what Saga intended, but I'll never know now.  Should a similar situation arise in future I will ask more questions at the time and pay far more attention to the terms and conditions and small print before committing myself.

Bob

• 3 weeks later...

We have just changed from this cruise to one of the new replacement cruises on Spirit of Adventure.Still going to the Canary Islands but an extra night in a slightly higher grade of cabin, all for £80 cheaper!!🙂

15 hours ago, ann141 said:

We have just changed from this cruise to one of the new replacement cruises on Spirit of Adventure.Still going to the Canary Islands but an extra night in a slightly higher grade of cabin, all for £80 cheaper!!🙂

Sounds like you've had a result Ann. I hope you'll let the forum know what you think of Spirit of Adventure?

Bob

• Like 1