B2B Cabins Messed Up Transferring Navigator to Freedom

I had a B2B2B on Navigator in the same cabin until Royal transferred me to Freedom. Now, I have three balcony cabins from forward to aft and all different decks.  I had called and had them make a note about having 3 consecutive cruises hoping to get the same cabin again.  When I called back they said to wait until June 18th and call back.  Anybody have any better luck?

4 minutes ago, MDnOH said:

I had a B2B2B on Navigator in the same cabin until Royal transferred me to Freedom. Now, I have three balcony cabins from forward to aft and all different decks.  I had called and had them make a note about having 3 consecutive cruises hoping to get the same cabin again.  When I called back they said to wait until June 18th and call back.  Anybody have any better luck?

Call again, ask for resolution department, tell them you want action now. Shouldn't be that difficult, it will only get harder to get the same cabin if you wait 10 more days.

Sounds like an agent going off shift and she didn't want to be bothered.

Edited by Jimbo
  • Like 1

Our new cabin on the Freedom (which had been the Nav) was posted on our account today. We didn’t care for the location, simply called RC after looking at the now available cabins in the same category, and requested the new cabin number. No issues. I would suggest you check cabin availability for all three cruises and see what cabins are available for all theee, call them, and request cabin changes. 

1 hour ago, Jimbo said:

Call again, ask for resolution department, tell them you want action now.

Totally agree.  Don't wait !!!  As the ship gets more and more filled with transfers the cabin selection will just get more and more difficult.