Cabin changes for 12th June Southampton sailing

lopar

I just got an email from MSC re-issuing my booking confirmation due to a cabin change, although the document just says "booked" rather than the new cabin.

The app still lists my previous cabin but by logging into the website I can see I've moved down from deck 11 to deck 10 in a similar spot. 

No idea why, maybe they're moving around which decks are staying empty or maybe there's a maintenance issue with that cabin.

Thought I'd post in case it helps anyone else find their new cabin. Very happy to have stayed in a similar position on the ship!

Denise 

Have had 2 more cabin change emails in the space of half an hour and am now on Deck 12 in an Aurea rather than Fantastica category. If they want to upgrade me to a Yacht Club balcony in the next hour that's fine by me!

29 minutes ago, lopar said:

Have had 2 more cabin change emails in the space of half an hour and am now on Deck 12 in an Aurea rather than Fantastica category. If they want to upgrade me to a Yacht Club balcony in the next hour that's fine by me!

Sounds great! So your leaving tomorrow and had a last minute upgrade?! That’s good news!

Fingers crossed the upgrade fairy doesn’t get too tired before our July cruise!! 😂

Enjoy your Aurea and don’t forget to let us know what it’s like! 

3 minutes ago, ConnieTact said:

Sounds great! So your leaving tomorrow and had a last minute upgrade?! That’s good news!

Fingers crossed the upgrade fairy doesn’t get too tired before our July cruise!! 😂

Enjoy your Aurea and don’t forget to let us know what it’s like! 

Fingers crossed the upgrade fairy pays you a visit too! I'm not sure it's going to be much of a difference from our original balcony but who knows.

1 minute ago, lopar said:

Fingers crossed the upgrade fairy pays you a visit too! I'm not sure it's going to be much of a difference from our original balcony but who knows.

It will be interesting if you get any Aurea perks though…..

Hope so! I know drinks package was one but you already have that!

Have a fab cruise!