Drink package and VOOM

So we finally got the pricing down on the Deluxe Drink Package and Voom internet.  With both of us on board, we didn't want to share the access, so I tried to purchase another VOOM package.  Fortunately, the card I was using had an expiration date of 2030, and their website can only accept up to 2029, so I called.  The woman on the line said that this includes VOOM Surf & Stream for TWO devices!  I'm both thrilled and cautious, because I'm not 100% convinced that this is the truth.  Can someone who's booked this package please confirm?

2 minutes ago, YankeesFan4Life said:

So we finally got the pricing down on the Deluxe Drink Package and Voom internet.  With both of us on board, we didn't want to share the access, so I tried to purchase another VOOM package.  Fortunately, the card I was using had an expiration date of 2030, and their website can only accept up to 2029, so I called.  The woman on the line said that this includes VOOM Surf & Stream for TWO devices!  I'm both thrilled and cautious, because I'm not 100% convinced that this is the truth.  Can someone who's booked this package please confirm?

That can vary based on sail date etc. etc. Easy to verify in your cruise planner under items purchased what the details are.

5 minutes ago, Ashland said:

That can vary based on sail date etc. etc. Easy to verify in your cruise planner under items purchased what the details are.

And there it is!  Thanks so much!!!  Really is a good deal and saving a few bucks if you bought separately...

• Like 2