Rate Drop - Marriott Miami Biscayne Bay - Oct 2021

pasodancer

If you have a room booked at this specific hotel - you may want to go in and see if there is a rate drop.  I checked our rooms (multiple) and saw that the same category (pre-cruise package King Room) dropped significantly for me.  Original rate I booked in December 2020 was $370/night/room (w/ taxes), new rate is $326/night/room.   

Hope this post helps someone save a couple $.

• Like 2

We always stay next door at the cheaper doubletree but location is tuff to beat they have balconies overlooking the pier and lots of restaurants and ships and bars in the lobby, no need to go anywhere for dinner or drinks , also live music.

16 hours ago, pasodancer said:

If you have a room booked at this specific hotel - you may want to go in and see if there is a rate drop.  I checked our rooms (multiple) and saw that the same category (pre-cruise package King Room) dropped significantly for me.  Original rate I booked in December 2020 was $370/night/room (w/ taxes), new rate is $326/night/room.   

Hope this post helps someone save a couple $.

Howdy neighbor and thanks! 🤠

What's included in the cruise package from the Marriott?

Pre-Cruise Package:  

• - Breakfast for 2 each morning
  • - 2 Welcome cocktails upon arrival
  • - Transportation for 2 to the Port of Miami. A credit of 10 dollars will be issued at check in to compensate for the transportation to the Port

Not sure if they are going to give each person $10 credit to compensate for transportation to the port or just per room.  As there are 6 of us traveling together - hoping it is $10/person.  

21 hours ago, George C said:

We always stay next door at the cheaper doubletree but location is tuff to beat they have balconies overlooking the pier and lots of restaurants and ships and bars in the lobby, no need to go anywhere for dinner or drinks , also live music.

Thank you for the heads up about the DoubleTree --- may need to check them out on a future cruise!

21 hours ago, George C said:

I just checked prices at the Doubletree for the dates we are traveling - they are higher than what we are paying at the Marriott.  Pretax/fees at Doubletree $303/night - Marriott $289/night.  Marriott rate includes the drinks, breakfast & credit for transfer to the port.