Adventure of the Seas Balcony Question

Hi....My husband and I along with our adult children are scheduled to sail on the the July 17th sailing out of the Bahamas.  I specifically reserved 3 rooms together with the plan of opening the balcony dividers so we can hang out there together.  Im getting mixed information about if this is possible.  Can anyone tell me if the balcony dividers open on Adventure? Thanks!

As far as I am aware, the balcony dividers do NOT open on Adventure.  I know they do on the Freedom class and above, but not on this class of ship. We are also travelling with family members.  We have been on this ship before back in 2017 and they did not open.

I believe on the earlier Voyager class ships (Voyager, Explorer and Adventure) the balconies were part of the ship's superstructure thus had solid steel wall separating the individual balconies.

The last two of this class ships, Mariner and Navigator, had attached balconies which were outside the superstructure which allowed for dividers that opened.

One can see the difference in these two shots.

The first shot is Voyager with balconies within the superstructure.

voyagerSyd.jpgThe second is Navigator with the attached to its outside balconies.

P1210637.JPG

Edited by robtulipe
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, robtulipe said:

I believe on the earlier Voyager class ships (Voyager, Explorer and Adventure) the balconies were part of the ship's superstructure thus had solid steel wall separating the individual balconies.

The last two of this class ships, Mariner and Navigator, had attached balconies which were outside the superstructure which allowed for dividers that opened.

This is correct.