OBC visible on new cruise planner?

wrk2cruise

I recently booked onboard 2 new sailings in March 2023.  When I view on my account and look at the cruise planner I don't see any OBC displayed.  All my other reservations have the old cruise planner pages and my Celebrity OBC is visible at the top of the page.  

Is there some way to view your Celebrity OBC on the new cruise planner pages?

38 minutes ago, wrk2cruise said:

I recently booked onboard 2 new sailings in March 2023.  When I view on my account and look at the cruise planner I don't see any OBC displayed.  All my other reservations have the old cruise planner pages and my Celebrity OBC is visible at the top of the page.  

Is there some way to view your Celebrity OBC on the new cruise planner pages?

We have a cruise booked on the Beyond in October 2022, which I believe has the new Cruise Planner.  I can see the amount of OBC.  When I select that cruise and Plan My Cruise, at the top of the Cruise Planner is “My Celebrity Cruise” with a ⬇️, click the ⬇️ And you should see the amount of OBC.

We usually book a future cruise while on board. In the past the perks were drinks, gratuities, internet, & or OBC. Now that the "always" package is included with cruises what is Celebrity future cruise offers now?  

I can now see the OBC on the new cruise planner.   I don't know if there was a bug in their page or if for some reason my new reservations had to have something adjusted for it to show.

To the above poster about perks for booking onboard.   I agree that during the days of 123 Go etc any perks that were offered for booking on shore were also available onboard.  Generally they were not included for free just for booking onboard but agree that occasionally they would include 1 extra perk.

The standard perk for booking onboard is reduced deposit ($100 pp) for stateroom up to and including Sky Suites and bonus OBC based on this chart.  Upper suites CS and above require full deposit.

1362125107_FutureCruiseOBC.thumb.png.b3c0e9c7c69c11015258c0c86e88cdbf.png