How to Correct PLF

toothdocsx2

I was filling out my PLF on the Greece website today and made a stupid - but big - error.  I am listed twice and my husband's name is not on it.  I can't seem to find a way to remedy this.  I replied to the email address that sent me the PLF but I think I may need to do another - which is also worrisome because it says only one per family.

Anyone out there have any experience with this?  Or did everyone else just do it right the first time?  (sigh)

Thanks!😖🥺

4 hours ago, toothdocsx2 said:

I was filling out my PLF on the Greece website today and made a stupid - but big - error.  I am listed twice and my husband's name is not on it.  I can't seem to find a way to remedy this.  I replied to the email address that sent me the PLF but I think I may need to do another - which is also worrisome because it says only one per family.

Anyone out there have any experience with this?  Or did everyone else just do it right the first time?  (sigh)

Thanks!😖🥺

I made an error on my first one as well (I added our hotel stay but not our cruise, I misread the directions). If you login to the site where your PLF is (travel.gov.gr), you can pull up My Dashboard and bring up your PLF. From there, hit the Edit button (looks like a pencil) and then just change the pertinent information. It will just edit the one you created rather than create a new one. 

1 hour ago, jas283a said:

I made an error on my first one as well (I added our hotel stay but not our cruise, I misread the directions). If you login to the site where your PLF is (travel.gov.gr), you can pull up My Dashboard and bring up your PLF. From there, hit the Edit button (looks like a pencil) and then just change the pertinent information. It will just edit the one you created rather than create a new one. 

Thank you so much!!! I completely panicked and didn’t see that at all - you are an angel!

I just put the cruise ship, never mentioning the one night hotel stay, so I went back and got everything in there.  I hope this doesn't complicate things, since just today I got the PLF document in PDF format along with the QR code for entering the country.  I wonder if I will get an "edited" copy.  

I just returned from sailing around Greece and had to update my PLF before I left as well. I reprinted it and brought the hard copy with me. Just re-print it so you know you have the corrected copy with you.

Thank you for providing this great information.  I have not yet looked fully at the PLF form, but can you confirm that if you are staying in a hotel pre-cruise, you will need to list BOTH the hotel as well as the cruise information.  I will be traveling to Greece in September first staying 4 nights in Athens, then boarding the NCL Jade.    Thank you.

17 minutes ago, travelqueen555 said:

Thank you for providing this great information.  I have not yet looked fully at the PLF form, but can you confirm that if you are staying in a hotel pre-cruise, you will need to list BOTH the hotel as well as the cruise information.  I will be traveling to Greece in September first staying 4 nights in Athens, then boarding the NCL Jade.    Thank you.

I put both places on my form.......the hotel and the ship.

• Like 1