Crown Princess Thermal Spa

Marelaine

We have only cruised Princess once - Royal Princess - when she was new. Our usual cruise line is Celebrity, but Princess had an offer we couldn't refuse. We have  booked a 10 Panama Canal cruise for November. Please, tell me about the Thermal Spa. I watched a YouTube video of the Sky's Thermal Suite. It looks quite lovely. The cost seems reasonable $289/couple for 10 days.
Do you make reservations to use the thermal suite or can you come and go easily. I'm assuming there is a maximum occupancy limit, especially post covid. We would most likely want to use it late morning or late afternoon, and possibly in the evening, if it's open. We are looking forward to 10 days of relaxation. Jockeying for loungers near the pool and does not seem to add to that ambiance. 
Please, tell  me about the Thermal Suite. TIA

Edited by Marelaine
grammar

‘Royal’ class ships have what is known as the ‘enclave’ which is very different than the ‘thermal suite’ on the Crown which is a ‘Grand Class’ ship. You should search YouTube for videos of Thermal suite on the Crown to compare and decide if you like.

If I remember, on the Crown, the Thermal suite only has the heated stone beds, and a few sauna/aromatherapy rooms and a rainfall shower? There is not a therapy pool like on the ‘Royal class ships’.

Also, we do not know what protocols will be in force till cruising resumes on the Crown.