Alaska cruise refund from 2020?

GTO-Girl

Please forgive me if this has been asked

but has anyone had a problem receiving their refund from an Alaska cruise cancelled last year?

I have a friend who doesn’t do Cruise Critic and she is still waiting for her refund.  She went through a travel agent….

Based on the fact that there isn't much chatter on CC regarding old refunds, I would say that she is the exception and needs to

1) verify that she was never issued a refund or FCC.  Refunds, if they were requested, would be back to the credit card, assuming that is how she paid.  If she didn't specifically request a refund, FCC would be in her latitudes account - although may appear to have expired, depending on when they were issued.  I believe that expiration dates have been extended to book by the end of the year, use by end of 2022.

2) If she can verify that there isn't a refund or FCC, then contact the TA that held the reservation.  My initial refund wasn't done correctly and the TA was able to get it straightened out.

If she made payment directly to the TA (not common but it does happen) then any refunds are on the TA, not NCL; if the CC/check was made payable to NCL, then refunds are due from NCL.