Just booked - Radiance Repositioning Cruise

Barbee524

We were originally booked on the Majesty 4 day departing 5/22. We changed to the Radiance repositioning cruise departing on 5/21 for 6 nights. The differnce in price between an outside cabin on the Majesty was $41. But, since this trip is for my birthday (my first one starting with a 5) we booked cabin 7094 on the hump. As we are using frequent flyer miles the airfare was not an issue.

Barbee, Did you know this was on the PromoWave this week? It has a resident special for IL too, Rates were $425 inside, 475 outside, 625 balcony and 1025 suite. Price is amazing!! Was thinking Promwave are rates good for a week? It's not the happy hour specials that are just 1 day specials. Might be worth looking into if you didn't get the above rates.

BonVoyage

Dawna

Thanks for looking out for me, I did get the lower rate you mentioned. Also, I noticed you were in cabin 8088 on the Radiance, my TA has wait listed me for this cabin! The balcony in cabin 7094 is about the same size she just said she prefers the 8th deck on this ship.

I will be waiving to you from the Serenade as both the Radiance and the Serenade will be following each other up the coast. The only difference between the cruises is that the Serenade will take an extra day to visit Nanaimo. Oh, and the Radiance also gets to stay until midnight in SF (not sure why the Serenade has to leave so early), but since I'm from the Bay Area, I'd rather be back on the ship anyway that night. See you in San Diego!

Archived