Pre-boarding Test

A few days ago we got an email to schedule our pre-boarding test for Harmony September 5th from Barcelona.

Me, my wife and our 10 years old daughter registered on the Trust One site and got a QR code and a message stating our test was schedule for our chek-in time slot (we had previously chose on check-in).

Today we got another email telling us to register for our pre-cruise test... Any ideas on this? Is this a automated message?

By the way, one other question: me and my wife are vaccinated so we don't need to show another test besides this, but why does my 10 year old daughter needs an antigen test less than 48h before the cruise (or PCR for 72h) if she is doing one just before boarding?

Thank you all

6 minutes ago, Bracarense said:

By the way, one other question: me and my wife are vaccinated so we don't need to show another test besides this, but why does my 10 year old daughter needs an antigen test less than 48h before the cruise (or PCR for 72h) if she is doing one just before boarding?

I think this is for her entry into Spain and not the cruise. According to the re-open EU website, since your daughter is not vaccinated, she requires those tests: https://reopen.europa.eu/pt/map/ESP/7001

UNLESS you are driving from Portugal in which case there is no need for her to be tested before travelling, but Royal would not know that so they would automatically send you this requirement since you are travelling to Spain from a different country.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

UNLESS you are driving from Portugal in which case there is no need for her to be tested before travelling, but Royal would not know that so they would automatically send you this requirement since you are travelling to Spain from a different country.

This is exactly what we will be doing.

We will get to the port from our home by car...

36 minutes ago, Bracarense said:

This is exactly what we will be doing.

We will get to the port from our home by car...

She doesn't need that test then. There are currently no test requirements if you travel to Spain by land. It's as if you were living in Spain and Royal's protocols say that no pre-travel tests are required for guests who live in Spain, only the pre-boarding test at the port.

You just need to keep monitoring the situation in case it changes between now and when you leave home.

• Like 2