Mardi Gras Havana Area

wardwhitty

We sail on the Mardi Gras September 4th and it will be our 1st time in a Havana Cabana.  We are so excited.  I know from comments that this area on the Mardi Gras is lacking compared to other ships but has anyone enjoyed this area yet?  Any tips, positives, is it worth it, etc ? Would love to hear some positive feedback and any guest pictures would be greatly appreciated 🙂

Edited by wardwhitty

Hoping to see these as well.

Which cabin are you in?  I would say for the most privacy with your lanai porch port side8286-8292 would be best.  Con of those locations is having to walk around to the other side to get to the Havana deck seating and small pool. Second con is the cabins are in the forward part of the ship.  And unlike the Havana decks on the Vista class ships you're not located near the Java coffee stand.  But are near Chibang's and not far from Cucina Bonsai Sushi or pizzeria.

1 hour ago, wardwhitty said:

We sail on the Mardi Gras September 4th and it will be our 1st time in a Havana Cabana. 

I was on the MG last week. Balcony 16 forward Starboard. We could look down onto  Deck 8 and see all of the Havana area even half of the private patio areas. Since Ive also been on the Vista, I was surprised that the Havana cabins were out in the open like that.