Reservation for Windjammer ?

coaster

3 hours ago, tserface said:

Apologies. I didn't mean to sound judgmental.  It just bothers me sometimes when people are done eating and there are others walking around looking for a place to sit.  So, especially in these times of fewer tables, it would make sense for people to move of their own accord.  I'm not saying people need to gulp up the last bite and hurry up and get out, but I've seen people sitting there reading, playing cards, just looking out the window, etc. while others are clearly trying to find a table before the food is stone cold 🙂

You're right though. I don't remember ever being asked to leave before either.  I'm hoping with some new breakthroughs (vaccine getting approvals, boosters, people being better about wearing masks in crowds, etc.) by the time they ramp up the world will be a safer place to cruise.

BTW, I super appreciate your updates from your cruise.  Those of us still waiting are addicted to the reports and appreciate them greatly.

Agree with most of the above....but I've been in the WJ many times when they announce asking people to leave when their done...and have seen many just ignoring that request.

4 hours ago, Marilyn Johannes said:

I have never been asked to leave the Windjammer before that is why I posted that. Not sure how they will handle the crowds when they get back to normal capacity. We have 1800 passengers and things seem a little crowded with some venues closed. 

They don't come and specifically ask you to leave but they do make announcements when it's very crowded...many ignore these requests.