Emailed Listing Of Cruise Excursions

pingpong1

Has anyone (other than myself) had recent problems on the RSSC Home Page in getting a full list of offered excursions (for a particular itinerary) sent to them?  I've had no problem in the past (using the well-known/documented procedures/instructions that previously worked).  But now, I'm unable to see or select the Icon/request to get this full list emailed to me (this is for the Aug 24, 2022 Navigator Transatlantic from Barcelona to NYC).  I'm now within my 1-year "time window" for selecting my desired Excursions for this cruise, and the "instructions" (which have always worked in the past) are now not showing up for this booking.  Is anyone else experiencing this?  Hmmm?  Regards to all.

Hi Marc!....Thanks for that!  With your help, I figured out what I was doing wrong....I was trying to get to the "excursion list" option from "Inside" my own account page and by picking that particular "booked cruise" on my account.....It won't "take you there" from your own "booked cruise" page....Instead, you have to be "further out" in the Macro "Find A Cruise" section of the RSSC.Com website.  From the website's "find a cruise",  I then select the particular cruise I'm interested in, go to the "Excursion" tab for that cruise (NOT the same "booked cruise" that's inside my own account), and "bing-bang", there's the link, halfway down the page.  Just as you said!

Again, many thanks!  And I'm very much looking forward to seeing you on the "little Navigator" next August, as well!  Regards. 😜