Bucs - Cowboys game vs. the Federal Leaders Debate?

DirtyDawg

There is a thread on the Celebrity forum where a member was asking if tonight's Bucs - Cowboys game will be shown on the ship. 

So, if you were sailing today and all the following were on the ship's TV somewhere onboard, would you watch the Bucs-Cowboys game or the Federal Leaders English language debate. Or would you be watching the Blues Jays trying to sweep those Bullies from the Bronx,  the Yankees? 

Edited by DirtyDawg

Mrs. Dawg treats cruising as R&R time away from work so she is asleep by 9pm and not up until at least 9am the next morning. So, I have watched sports in the bars on a more than a few cruises over the years.  I have also seen the sun rise from lots of the running/walking tracks very early on lots of cruise mornings. We basically do two cruises each cruise. Cruise #1 is the Us cruise, from 9ish am to 9pm and DirtyDawg's cruise from 6am to 9ish am, and 9pm to whenever.   But all the photos shown to family and friends are only from the Us cruises! 😉

Edited by DirtyDawg

On 9/9/2021 at 11:57 AM, Fouremco said:

I've already mailed in my vote; seldom watch US football until the playoffs; and almost never watch any TV when cruising. So I'd be looking for something else to do.

Then I remembered the tennis and watched the entire match.