Crystal Blocks

23 hours ago, Anton said:

I'd actually prefer the shipping method.  I'm tired of having TSA pull my carry-on bag aside to inspect my latest block because they can't identify it on the x-ray scanner.

On another note, I was on Indy last week and they did deliver my latest block on the last evening.  It is a Serenade block.  I guess whatever they have is what you get.

we received a block for the Oasis in October and I put it in my carry-on because I knew I was close for weight on my check -in. The TSA agent took it out of the box and shook it like a snow globe ( maybe an idea for  Royal) ...he must have seen me roll my eyes because he immediately took me over to the side and swabbed my hands...its such a pleasure to fly today.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gc said:

we received a block for the Oasis in October and I put it in my carry-on because I knew I was close for weight on my check -in. The TSA agent took it out of the box and shook it like a snow globe ( maybe an idea for  Royal) ...he must have seen me roll my eyes because he immediately took me over to the side and swabbed my hands...its such a pleasure to fly today.  

The same sort of thing happened to me at London's Heathrow. I had a 3.1 oz bottle of saline in my carry on for my contacts. This witch says it has to be thrown out as it can only be up to 3.0 oz. I said I need it for my contacts. The next thing you know I'm getting my hands and shoes swabbed. I think they were a bit disappointed that I wasn't the slightest bit nervous about it. When they were done I was so itching to give the witch a certain hand gesture.🤨

• Haha 1

• 1 year later...