Voyager points for people who cruised in August on Meraviglia

alyssamma

Hi...has anyone who sailed in August on the 3/4 day Meraviglia gotten credit for the cruise?

Myself and several others have not. Was wondering how widespread of a problem this is.

I've sent many, many emails to the Voyager club and no response at all. I sailed again on 10/2 and tried to get the Future Cruise lady to get it fixed and she was unable to. I've spoken to numerous reps and...nothing.

I got credit for my 10/2 cruise a few days after I got back.

• 3 weeks later...

Just to follow up on this. I sent an email every day to the Voyager people for a couple of weeks and then eventually got a reply. It was just the "we got your email" response but finally something.

Move forward and I sent another email asking for an update. I got a reply saying the T&C state 3mo for getting points. Now, it has already been 2.5mo and I got points for my Oct cruise in less than a week. I have zero faith that come 3mo I'll get points for this, but we will see.

Has anyone else gotten credit for Aug cruises from the US?

57 minutes ago, Beamafar said:

Points should be applied by around a fortnight following your cruise.  My points were added within a week of our recent cruise (we disembarked 12 days ago). 

Operative word there is "should" 🙂

For our Oct cruise this is what happened...about a week. Seems like everyone who sailing in the US in August got fubar'd, tho...

• Like 1

Hello Fellow Cruisers!

We are sailing on MSC Mergivilia in January for the first time. We booked 2 weeks ago and put a deposit down. Then applied for a Voyager Club Status match. We got a Voyager number but have not heard anything regarding our status match. We emailed the Voyager Club email address about 3 or 4 days ago still nothing. Our Final Payment is due November 19. I don’t want to pay without the match discount. 
Is there a direct phone number to the Voyager Club without going through customer service or should ai ask for a manager.

Customer service said if we didn’t have status match prior to Final Payment they would refund later as an over payment.

thoughts? Any help would be appreciated…