Navigator deck plan question

akke29

I've booked two balcony cabins next to each other, but are not adjoining.  The deck plan has a thicker line separating the cabins than the others.  Anybody know what that signifies?  Any idea of the balconies can be joined on this ship?  

42 minutes ago, akke29 said:

I've booked two balcony cabins next to each other, but are not adjoining.  The deck plan has a thicker line separating the cabins than the others.  Anybody know what that signifies?  Any idea of the balconies can be joined on this ship?  

If you tell me the cabin numbers, I may be able to answer you.

9 minutes ago, Ashland said:

Could be a fire wall. Navigator balconies do open but this may depend on where they are.

8 minutes ago, akke29 said:

Sorry about that.  6660 and 6658 are the cabins.  

I believe that this IS a firewall, which means that the dividers cannot be opened.

Merion Mom, would you happen to know about  dividers between balcony cabins on Adventure of the Seas?  Specifically 8574 and 8576??

I sure hope the divider can be opened between the two, as it will be me and one grandchild in one and my daughter and another grandchild in the other!

25 minutes ago, Greektreats said:

Merion Mom, would you happen to know about  dividers between balcony cabins on Adventure of the Seas?  Specifically 8574 and 8576??

I sure hope the divider can be opened between the two, as it will be me and one grandchild in one and my daughter and another grandchild in the other!

I'm not MM but I can tell you Adventure is a 1st generation Voyager class and the balconies are part of the hull so they don't open (Voyager, Explorer, Adventure) ....The only Voyager class 2nd generation that open will be on the Navigator & Mariner...as I said above those are based on the specific location.

• Like 1