Club Class Dining on the Ruby & Crown

Solara

We've only had club class once so far, but we liked it a lot and will have it on our upcoming cruise.

As far as I know, club class is a section of one of the MDRs on all Princess ships.

It's open for breakfast, and it's open for lunch on sea days.

We mostly got the same staff, but not exactly the same table. We got a table for two by the window for all meals.

The following answers are not specific to the Ruby and Crown, but I believe they will be like the other Princess ships I've sailed on. I've eaten several times in Club Class on the Caribbean and on the Grand, so my comments are based on those ships. I've eaten a lot of lunches and dinners in Club Class, but not many breakfasts - I've only eaten breakfasts there on disembarkation mornings.

1. Club Class is a separate area in one of the main dining rooms, and you enter through a separate entrance.

2. Club Class is open whenever the main dining room is open - breakfast every day, lunch on sea days, and dinner every day.

3.a. You may not always get the same waiter. However, ask the head waiter if you want a specific waiter and you will probably get him or her. There are only a few waiters in Club Class, so you will get one of the same small group of waiters even if you don't get the same one. Since the same head waiter and waiters are normally in Club Class for all three meals, the waiters will know you at breakfast and lunch also - which they generally don't in the main dining room.

3.b. You can arrive at Club Class anytime and be seating with little to no waiting. You do not make reservations. If you arrive at the same time, you will eat at the same time. If you arrive at a different time, you will eat then. It's up to you.

3.c. You may not always get the same table, because it may not be available when you arrive. If you want a specific type of table or a specific location, you will probably get it. You can have any table that is available when you arrive.