Anybody ever do the Old and New San Juan City Tour with Airport Drop-Off?

Sea Dog

Anybody do this excursion on disembarkation day? Curious our plane leaves right at 2:30 which is the earliest you can do this excursion. Does it allow enough time at the airport? Is it mainly a bus tour? If you have experience with it, share your thoughts.

• 3 months later...

I've seen some posts recently on this option. Usually the suggestion is to take your luggage to Barrachinas Restaurant to hold while you tour town before your flight. But this sounded like a great option and had two different times available to take you to SJU...Sounded like a DIY with transportation. Hope you can find the times it looked pretty good to me.

We did this, offered through Royal Caribbean. Fair warning, it's been 4 years since then! We really enjoyed this tour. It is mostly a bus tour, but the bus itself was on the smaller end and allowed for easy viewing. I remember very much enjoying the guide. We also had some time at San Cristobal. I remember it as being one of the better bus tours we have ever done. Hope that helps!

• 1 month later...

We did this tour in March 2020.  You simply walked off of the ship and there were reps waiting to take you on your tour.  I believe we paid $30 pp.  You visited Condado area, then OSJ.  You had the option to self tour or as we did, go for lunch.  Those with earlier flights went to the airport.  The driver then returned to pick up the remaining passengers and bring us to the airport.  Very flexible tour.  The van held roughly 12-15 people and your luggage is stored safely in the back.  Nice commentary throughout tour.  We use this tour everytime while in San Juan due to our 4-5pm flights.

• Thanks 1