Panorama: Where to sign up for Anytime Dining; Ice Cream at Cherry on Top? & Any word on propulsion issue?

Scubadoobie2

If you have cruised on the Carnival Panorama perhaps you could answer these questions for me. 

Where do you sign up for Anytime Dining?  I saw a Youtube video about the Vista. In that video they explained that you signed up for anytime dining on Deck 5 next to Guy's Pig & Anchor (also next to JavaBlue.  Is that true for the Panorama as well?

Do they sell/serve ice cream at the Cherry on Top?

Anyone got an upcoming cruise on the Panorama or have you recently completed a cruise on her?  If you have cruised her recently, do you have any info on the ship's propulsion issue? 

Any thoughts or recommendations about the ship/cruise in general would be appreciated.  I'm scheduled to sail on her in March.  Thanks.

Thank you, AK2CA.  I guess I should have made my question about signing up clearer.  I, too, am already signed up for anytime dining.  However, when on board the ship I guess we need to sign up each evening for a particular time.  I'm wondering where to do that.  The video I saw about the Vista (same class of ship) referenced the area next to Guy's Pig & Anchor.  It said NOT to try to sign up at the dining room itself.  I'm just wondering what the procedure is on board the Panorama. 

Edited by Scubadoobie2

11 minutes ago, Scubadoobie2 said:

Thank you, AK2CA.  I guess I should have made my question about signing up clearer.  I, too, am already signed up for anytime dining.  However, when on board the ship I guess we need to sign up each evening for a particular time.  I'm wondering where to do that.  The video I saw about the Vista (same class of ship) referenced the area next to Guy's Pig & Anchor.  It said NOT to try to sign up at the dining room itself.  I'm just wondering what the procedure is on board the Panorama. 

It’s all done via the hub app now.  Super easy. It’ll tell how long of a wait and then notify when your table is ready.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Cherry on Top doesn't sell any ice cream. Candy and gifts only. self serve softy/frozen yogurt in the Lido(24 hrs?). During lunch, they also serve you gelato @ Lido buffet, two different flavors a day! Highly recommend the gelato! As far as using app to reserve a table for breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner, I never waited more than 10 minutes for a table using the app on my Sept 25 cruise.