Babies wearing swim diapers

sharon&family

5 hours ago, sharon&family said:

Does anyone know if a toddler in a swim diaper is allowed to swim in the pool in Margaritaville in Grand Turk and Amber Cove?

Im surprised you didn't get a bunch of nasty replies. We just sailed with a toddler and i mentioned something about him wearing a swim diaper under his suit on the splash pad and i had people saying (if you were on my cruise i'd report you 🙄) One of those topics that some people take way more serious than it should be taken. Unfortunately for the foreseeable future toddlers wont be able to get off the ship unless they are on a bubble tour, even in those two ports which are Carnival owned. When are you cruising?

• Haha 1

There are vast differences between having a child in a diaper on a ship where it is prohibited by a program, the violation of which can lead to the ship being denied sailing in US waters, and a child in a diaper in a pool in a foreign country.  I have no idea what the public health requirements are for Mexico, but they are definitely not what the CDC requires for cruise ships.  Lots of people take public health more seriously than others, as witnessed by the last two years.

For the OP, you would need to contact the places you mention directly to find out their policies, and governmental regulations.

• Like 2