Any Canadian Cruises get an Antigen test in Fort Lauderdale

CruiserRob

6 hours ago, bearguy said:

We are cruising dec 3rd. Are you guys saying we can book a test at the hotel we stay at. We have been trying to figure all this out. Thanks in advance. Any phone numbers avail?

Yes! They come to you between a certain 2 hour window. They confirm night before or morning of the appt with more accurate timing. It’s beepermd.com and I booked online but also called them with some questions. 

you do pay if you want to narrow the appt window but we were good with a 2 hour window.

For anyone wanting to find out real life experiences with beepermd.com and the free at your hotel testing that they offer, go to Disboards. That is a Disney forum and when you do a search for beepermd , there are pages of threads to read. Keep in mind that this is all Orlando and experiences in Ft  Lauderdale and Miami area might be different, but it gives you a sense of the process. I was sceptical at the good fortune to find this convenient service and so I have the Switch tests as a backup. But everything I have read is assuring me. 

On 11/3/2021 at 9:07 PM, Liverpoolfan181 said:

Thanks to @MamatoJackgreat update, we have now secured our rapid antigen test appts to be administered at our hotel a couple of days before we cruise. They have a few test options and as RCCL is testing International guests onboard prior to debarkation, we only require the rapid antigen test prior to boarding.

and as stated it’s FREE! Unless you wish to expedite the time for pcr test results if on time constraint. For the rapid test we receive the results in 15 mins. From the comfort of our hotel room or lobby. The website is very detailed with its FAQ,s and super easy to book.

Did you get asked to upload insurance documents?

what did you do?

Has anyone used Beeper MD for a Carnival Cruise? I'm looking at the site now. Is it the rapid antigen test that people are discussing here, or the PCR? Both are free, but the free PCR has a wait time that doesn't work for me. 

6 hours ago, kwcruise said:

Has anyone used Beeper MD for a Carnival Cruise? I'm looking at the site now. Is it the rapid antigen test that people are discussing here, or the PCR? Both are free, but the free PCR has a wait time that doesn't work for me. 

While I didn’t use it for a Carnival cruise, they actually performed both tests.  I said I only needed the antigen tests but was told they always perform both.  The technician gave me the verbal results of the antigen test before she left and I got the emailed result shortly afterwards.  She said that I would get the emailed PCR test results today.

• Like 1