Soda Cards

sunsail

It is my understanding that you can purchase a " soda card", but I am not certain how much it costs. It entitles that person to unlimited sodas for the duration of the cruise. I think I remember someone saying that they were around $40.00 per person. Hope this helps.

Hi! Careful this is a hot topic on this board;) . (Its been ask lots of time before) The answer is yes..it is (last time I checked) $6+15%,per each day of cruise, only available on the first day and only available for the length of cruise..includes foutian drinks and juice...and comes with a 'coke' glass of some sort.

So for you $6x15days=$90+15%=$103.50:eek: (dont quote me on that);) .

Kids(17+younger) are $4 per day.. I got this info from the RCI website. (indivually I think they are about $2.30 (?) +15%.

Hope this helps!:cool:

You wouldn't be starting that whole "share the card" debate would you?.... don't get them going.:D

;) OK,OK,..as a disclaimer:

"The price quoted here are per person and in no way represent the views of Crusie Critic or its affialites. Furthermore, this infomation is giving on a personal level and is not intended to be the rule, but as a guidline when budgeting for such things."

Warning:

Don't share the card!!!...That is 'cheating and stealing'!!!:eek: Did that cover it Indy??:D :D

;) OK,OK,..as a disclaimer:

"The price quoted here are per person and in no way represent the views of Crusie Critic or its affialites. Furthermore, this infomation is giving on a personal level and is not intended to be the rule, but as a guidline when budgeting for such things."

Warning:

Don't share the card!!!...That is 'cheating and stealing'!!!:eek: Did that cover it Indy??

You were a bit wishy-washy there and I'm not sure which side of the issue you're on...:D

sunsail.. we're just having fun hope we also answered your question... if not let us know.:o

The soda card is worthwhile only if you average more than four cans of soda per day, which is quite a bit, considering time spent in port. If you don't drink at least four cans per day, the soda card may not worth it. Also, you can take a case of sodas onboard with you...this is perfectly permissable and a whole lot cheaper. Just ask the cabin steward to clean out the fridge in your cabon so that you can put your own beverages in there.

Now, I have a question:confused: ...What exactly is in the fridge?? Every one says "ask the cabin steward to clean out the fridge"...And can the cabin steward come to my house and clean out the fridge?:p

Indy...your a mess!!:D

Also, to clearify...The soda card only covers foutian drinks, so if you prefer cans, its not worth it at all. I was referring to a foutian drink when I said I thought it was around $2., but, admittidly(sp) I'm not sure.

(please see disclaimer);)

Yep the prices quoted are indeed correct. Also you get a glass of soda out of the fountain, not a can. If you pay for it ala cart then you get it in a can. In the end it was worth it for the juice guzzling kids and not for my husband. He just never had enough to justify the cost. If you don't drink alcohol, as he does not, then you can still have frou frou non alcoholic drinks and that will take the edge off your thirst.

Archived