Allure OTS - ship temperature.

bgoff60

One of the couples we are traveling with this next week asked how warm or cool that keep the ship (Interior public spaces)  I said I would ask...

Any direct feed back from anyone that has sailed her recently (Last 3-5 sailings...)

I was on Allure last week.  It was very warm and humid outside (until we got back) and I felt they kept the ship nice and cool (but I like air conditioning).  I thought it was very comfortable.  This is completely subjective, but maybe in the lower 70s (72-74) in interior spaces?  It was nice to come in from the walking/running path on deck 5 - you could grab a drink or just chill.  I always went back to the room or to the Schooner Bar (or one of the other vaccinated only places) so I could sit without my mask on.

I’m on Allure now. 95% of the time when indoors room temperature never crosses my mind so they are doing a good job. I don’t see many people wearing long sleeves (a few). I did get cool one night when sitting on the balcony. 

Each stateroom has it’s own thermostat which works very well to fine tune the temperature to your preference. But I did notice slightly cool temperatures a couple of times indoors so if someone is sensitive they should definitely pack a sweater or wrap just in case. You might not need it but better to have it!

I am perfectly comfortable in the interior of the ship with short sleeves. My wife finds it cool and always has her arms covered with a sweater or light jacket. Bring something just in case. Always good to have options.