Diamond Club open during Embarkation (Odyssey)

42 minutes ago, sportmorgan said:

Going for the holiday cruise with a large party and hoping they can help set up some reservations for us.

Be kind, do some of the work yourself. Once on the ship, the app and/or a call can do all of that.

Edited by Biker19

You might very well get an email from the D Concierge prior to your sail, and you might be able to bring it up then.  If not, I'd just call when I got on board (extension should be on a letter in your room).

19 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Be kind, do some of the work yourself. Once on the ship, the app and/or a call can do all of that.

I like to do a lot of that sort of thing on my own, but I also have found that the Concierge (Diamond or Suite) can get some things done that I cannot and other things done better than I can.

32 minutes ago, DCPIV said:

You might very well get an email from the D Concierge prior to your sail, and you might be able to bring it up then.  If not, I'd just call when I got on board (extension should be on a letter in your room).

Chances of this are slim and none, and slim just walked  out the door.

• Haha 3

Seapass cards are obtained on board and waiting outside your cabin.  The problem is you can't reach your cabin until cabins are ready 1pm to 2pm depending on how that day is going.

On other Quantum class ships if you had a Wow band from a previous cruise you could have it reprogrammed for your cruise upon boarding and use it to open the DL.  

Odyssey doesn't use Wow bands so you can't access the DL until you get your Seapass card once cabins are ready.