Tranfers in Athens

purplecow15

Can anyone who has cruised out of Athens on Jade recently give me advise as to best time to get picked up at port for transfer to airport at end of trip. The Jade is scheduled to dock at 6:00am. Our flight is 12:15pm. Trying to book a transfer . What would be best time for pickup? TIA

11 minutes ago, purplecow15 said:

Can anyone who has cruised out of Athens on Jade recently give me advise as to best time to get picked up at port for transfer to airport at end of trip. The Jade is scheduled to dock at 6:00am. Our flight is 12:15pm. Trying to book a transfer . What would be best time for pickup? TIA

Just off the Jade last week.  We had an 11:30 flight to Milan so had Athens Airport Taxi pick us up at 8am.  They were waiting just outside the port area. Made it to the airport in plenty of time.  Our sailing only had 1026 passengers so everything about this cruise was easy.

• Like 1

On 11/16/2021 at 5:53 PM, cricket200 said:

Hi,

How much was the taxi from the cruise terminal to the airport? There will be four of us with luggage trying to decide if i will go with the NCL transfer or go it alone.

Thanks

Can't advise re taxi but we just got off Getaway in Athens and the ship's transfer was advertised onboard at $37 per person.  We already had it prebooked and it's about an hour drive from the ship to the airport so I don't think a taxi would be cheap. There did seem to be plenty of taxis at the port.

On 11/16/2021 at 10:53 AM, cricket200 said:

Hi,

How much was the taxi from the cruise terminal to the airport? There will be four of us with luggage trying to decide if i will go with the NCL transfer or go it alone.

Thanks

It was 73 euros for the four of us and our luggage.  Nice Mercedes Benz van, very clean and comfortable. We gave him 80 euros total...10% is considered appropriate in Greece.