Semi-live from the Celebrity Constellation 11 night departing 11/22

goldsmip115

On 12/6/2021 at 9:49 AM, SunSandSea said:

I stand corrected. When we were in the iLounge looking to buy an iPad, we were informed that the inventory on board was 5th Generation (wifi only). We bought anyway because of our OBC availability.

Well, we finally opened the box, as we are heading out to buy an iPad case and guess what? The iPad is actually a 7th Generation (wifi only).

I guess we need a bigger case!

Randy

• Like 1

On 12/5/2021 at 10:04 PM, SunSandSea said:

We’ll be on Connie again in March.  For those of you who just go off….are you getting chocolates on your pillow every night?    Also, and more important, is there an ILounge aboard?   And are they selling iPads?   I need a new one and the “no state tax” incentive great.  Thanks in advance.   

I was mistaken. The 5th Generation iPad that we thought we had purchased with OBC as a result of staff information, turned out to be a 7th Generation iPad.

When you are on board, ask to see the physical inventory they have on board (check the back of the box). This may be a fluke, but we were of the understanding that 5th Generation iPads were all that were offered for sale on board. We were pleasantly surprised…you may be too!

Randy

When you are 

• 7 months later...
On 11/23/2021 at 1:36 AM, goldsmip115 said:

I’m sure the Buckeye crowd will flame me as they like the simple life, but this is part of the Private verandah for suite 6147.  Good night all.  More tomorrow for those that might enjoy the report.

I'm one week off boarding my first ever cruise on Constellation room 6147 PH and I am bursting with excitement! Is it as good as it looks and what are the perks of PH? My husband and I have worked our socks off throughout Covid engineering parts for medical, food robotics and other critical industries and we are exhausted. This is our gift to ourselves!

4 hours ago, muffycat said:

I'm one week off boarding my first ever cruise on Constellation room 6147 PH and I am bursting with excitement! Is it as good as it looks and what are the perks of PH? My husband and I have worked our socks off throughout Covid engineering parts for medical, food robotics and other critical industries and we are exhausted. This is our gift to ourselves!

Enjoy your gift to each other. It’s time to relax and enjoy some “we time.”Pictures are wonderful, but there’s really nothing like the real thing.

You have probably received a call from a shoreside concierge asking if you have any specific preferences for your Penthouse. You are entitled to 2 full sized bottles of liquor or liqueur along with preferences for your full sized refrigerator (eg. beer, water, soft drinks, etc).

You have unlimited specialty dining while you are on board, so you may want to give some thought as to if and when you would like to attend Tuscan Grille, Le Petit Chef and Sushi on 5. As a suggestion, specialty restaurants are often times discounted on the first night. As such, they will be a bit busier. I would suggest you go to Luminae the first night to get acquainted with the service staff. You may actually find that Luminae suits you just fine and as such, specialty restaurants may not be necessary.

You will get priority seating in the Celebrity Theatre on “Evening Chic” nights. Your Retreat Host will be available for any requests you might have (eg dining in your room, entertaining in your room, etc). Most reasonable requests are able to be handled by your Retreat Host.

You will enjoy the PH. I have just mentioned some of the fun you can have while on board. This is an opportunity you will not soon forget.

Enjoy your time in the PH and on Constellation as a whole.

Randy

33 minutes ago, canderson said:

@Schmoe38

I wonder if Celebrity left the furniture in your wife's new and improved configuration? 😄

Chris

If they did move it back, we’ll get another crack at “Nouveau Deck Design” when we board Summit in October of this year.

Randy

6 hours ago, Schmoe38 said:

Chris

If they did move it back, we’ll get another crack at “Nouveau Deck Design” when we board Summit in October of this year.

Randy

Anxious to see your nouveau deck design in October.  I thought Ms. Hoppen's design took up rather a lot of room on our lovely balcony but I also thought the furniture was a bit heavy to be moving around.  Alas, Alex our butler extraordinaire, will be on vacation then.  Fingers crossed that Lobo is back at his post as Fab Maitre d' in Luminae.

1 hour ago, Happy Cruiser 6143 said:

Anxious to see your nouveau deck design in October.  I thought Ms. Hoppen's design took up rather a lot of room on our lovely balcony but I also thought the furniture was a bit heavy to be moving around.  Alas, Alex our butler extraordinaire, will be on vacation then.  Fingers crossed that Lobo is back at his post as Fab Maitre d' in Luminae.

Linda

We moved the furniture into conversation areas, dining areas and relaxation areas. It wasn’t rocket science, it just made the back deck more user friendly…something that was definitely missing in the original draft.

We will be checking out the PH deck on Day 1 to see how it works for us. We’re not out to say we know better, we just know what we prefer.

Randy

Randy