Diamond drinks on card...DH only drinks beer

2 hours ago, cruiseguy1016 said:

And basic mixed drinks (gin & tonic, rum & Coke) are in the $10 range. This makes the savings even less significant.

sorry I got a shot that cost me $11.79 after tax and gratituty.  The cheapest drink I got was a margarita for about the same price.  Daquiri was $12.97 after taxes and 18% gratuity.  A (One) cup of tonic water was $4.71.  

Edited by ThisGirlsOnFire

Drink prices from the Serenade on 11/22 - 26/21.  If you are wondering if the DBP is "worth it"  

Bahama Mamma                $13.81

Mojito                                      16.32

Bud Light (can)                        8.84

Margarita                                12.97

Three drinks Viking Crown - bar tender mix with St. Germain

ranging $12.97-$13.97

Cosmopolitan                         15.34

Glass of wine                          15.32

Hope that helps (also see above) although it would appear different ships can charge different prices.

Edited by ThisGirlsOnFire

12 minutes ago, ThisGirlsOnFire said:

what ship?  The 4 free seapass drinks used to be for a limited time something like 4:30 or 5:00 to 7:30 or 8:00.  Is that not the case now?

Not anymore. They now issue 4 drink credits per day (5 if D+) that can be used anywhere anytime on the ship for drinks up to $13 (you pay the difference if more).  They are per day and any unused expire at the end of the day (or 3am, not sure). 

22 minutes ago, AustinCruise said:

Not anymore. They now issue 4 drink credits per day (5 if D+) that can be used anywhere anytime on the ship for drinks up to $13 (you pay the difference if more).  They are per day and any unused expire at the end of the day (or 3am, not sure). 

does the $13 mean the base charge/without the gratituties?  I know all their signature drinks are base of $13.  So are you being charged the $2.34 in gratituties?

21 minutes ago, ThisGirlsOnFire said:

does the $13 mean the base charge/without the gratituties?  I know all their signature drinks are base of $13.  So are you being charged the $2.34 in gratituties?

Gratuity included for $13 drinks. Although I’ve found adding a buck or two in cash is appreciated and the favor is returned.