Onboard TV

Kruzin Karen

I'm an insomniac, and spend most of the night watching TV. We were on the Encore to Alaska in October, and I'm sure I saw most of the available movies during the course of the trip. Is there any chance that the Bliss to Mexico in January will be offering the same shows? I wonder if all the ships have the same programs, and how often they are changed. Thanks!!

Edited by Kruzin Karen
wording

19 hours ago, Kruzin Karen said:

I'm an insomniac, and spend most of the night watching TV. We were on the Encore to Alaska in October, and I'm sure I saw most of the available movies during the course of the trip. Is there any chance that the Bliss to Mexico in January will be offering the same shows? I wonder if all the ships have the same programs, and how often they are changed. Thanks!!

Are you talking pay per view?  In the suites they were free. Last couple times the ppv did change over the course of a year.  One ship had around 100 the next trip around 80.  The free TV is limited.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, dexddd said:

Are you talking pay per view?  In the suites they were free. Last couple times the ppv did change over the course of a year.  One ship had around 100 the next trip around 80.  The free TV is limited.

The most PPV movies you will see now is 20-25.  Was in the Haven literally right before the shutdown and also just a couple months ago.  I think it is due to less Hollywood movies being released in the last two years and NCL cutting costs.

• Thanks 1